Court Information Regarding COVID-19
- Online Payment options for Criminal and traffic fines
- Jury Duty Rescheduling: South County: 805-882-4530; North County: 805-614-6464; or online at Jury Reporting Services
- File Civil, Family, or Probate documents with the Court electronically
- Records requests: South County 805-882-4778; North County: 805-614-6414
- Telephonic Appearances for Civil Law and Motion or Case Management Conference hearings: Contact Courtcall directly at 1-888-882-6878 or online
- Find your Court date: Court Calendars
- Self-Help Legal Resource List: Legal Resource Center
- For all other needs please refer to the contact information to the right for the appropriate court location.
If you are sick or experiencing symptoms and have a hearing or matter scheduled, please contact your attorneyIf you are not represented please refer to the contact information to the right for the appropriate court location.
Coming to a Courthouse:
For those who need to come to court, please be aware that the Court has implemented additional cleaning protocols in high use areas to reduce the potential for transmission of this or other viruses for those coming to our courthouses.
The Court is closely monitoring the Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) situation through close coordination with the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department to ensure that we have the latest information. The Court continues to weigh the need to provide access to justice and the need to provide for public health.
Social Distancing Protocols for Santa Barbara Superior Court Divisions:
- Lompoc Division
- Santa Maria Building E
- Santa Maria Building G
- Santa Maria Juvenile Division
- Santa Barbara Anacapa Division
- Santa Barbara Figueroa Division