Online Co-Parenting Effectively Program
- The mediation process
- Emotional issues and children's needs
- Co-parenting and parent communication
- Creating a parenting plan
What to Expect
- Plan for a minimum of 2 hours to complete the program.
- You must use a desktop or laptop computer to complete the online PEACE program. You will not be able to complete it on your cell phone or tablet.
- Make sure you are able to turn up the volume to listen to the videos included in this program.
- Click the "Start Program Now" button below to start the program.
- Read through each section of the program.
- Once you have completed a section, take the quiz at the end of the section and then click on the link to continue.
- At the end of the class, you will be provided with a password which will allow you to either print or email a Certificate of Attendance to file with the court. You will need to have your case number available as you are required to enter it and your name on your certificate.
Alternative to PEACE if You Don't Have a Computer
As stated above, the PEACE class can only be taken on a computer. If you do not have a computer, the Parenting After Separation course through Families Change is accepted by the court as an alternative to PEACE that can be taken on a smartphone or a tablet. (Cost: Free) If you choose to take this class, please save your certificate at the end and either email a PDF version of the certificate to FCSPeace@sbcourts.org or bring a hard copy of the certificate to the Family Law Clerk's Office. You must write your family law case number on your certificate or, if you are emailing it to us, please include your case number in the email. The link to the Parenting After Separation course is below: