In order for your bid or proposal to be considered by the Court, bids and proposals must be received by the Due Date & Time and in the manner and method(s) specified in the Request for Proposal or Quote.
NO BIDS will be accepted after the deadline, unless the response period is extended by the Court.
Proposer/bidder is solely responsible for ensuring that the full proposal or bid is received by the Court. The Court is not responsible for any delays in mailing via US Postal Service, common carriers or transmission by email or over the internet. Inquiries regarding specific open or closed Requests for Proposals or Quotes may be directed to email@example.com or (805) 882-4674.
The Court does not accept random solicitations. It only accepts specific inquiries about currently open Requests for Proposals and Quotes. For general information regarding purchasing bids, terms or conditions, please call (805) 882-4674.
- Attachment 5 - General Certifications
- Attachment 6 - Bidder Acknowledgement
- Attachment 7 - Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- Attachment 8 - Darfur Act Certification
- Attachment 9 - Unruh and FEHA Certification
- Attachment 10 - Iran Contracting Act
- Attachment 11 - Prevailing Wage and Labor Requirements Certification
- Attachment 12 - CalRecycle Recycled-Content Certification
FORM: Request for Purchasing Administrative Records
(This form is only be used to request procurement records.)
Friday, February 3, 2023, NO LATER THAN 3:00 P.M. PACIFIC TIME
The Superior Court of California, County of Santa Barbara (Judicial Branch Entity) ("JBE") is seeking proposals from highly qualified vendors for the provision of on-call answering services with availability twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week, and three hundred sixty-five days per year. Proficiency in following protocols and maintaining confidentiality are compulsory requirements to the essential service.
- Answering Services Notice of Intent to Award
- Answering Services RFP
- Attachment 1: Statement of Work
- Attachment 2: Sample Agreement
- Attachment 6: Bidder Acknowledgement Form
|RFP issued:||Friday, January 20, 2023|
|Deadline for questions||Friday, January 27, 2023,
|Questions and answers posted||Tuesday, January 31, 2023,
|Latest date and time proposal may be submitted||Friday, February 3, 2023,
|Evaluation of proposals (estimate only)||Friday, February 10, 2023|
|Notice of Intent to Award (estimate only)||Tuesday, February 14, 2023|
|Negotiations and execution of contract (estimate only)||Tuesday, February 21, 2023|
|Contract start date (estimate only)||#######|
|Contract end date (estimate only)||#######|