Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Establishing Parentage

For unmarried parents, the court will decide who is or is not the parent of the child.  Once parentage is determined, then the court can make orders regarding custody, visitation, and child support.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.